From: Dmitriy Antipov Aka Arizona on
We have TS running on w2k3 std. After about 28 sessions, user gets error on
insufficient resource when loading profile and the session ended. None of
the non-admin users can log on since then, even for users able to logon
previously. The error also appears as EventID 1508 and 1500 in event log as
Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded. Check that
you are connected to the network, or that your network is functioning
correctly. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator.

DETAIL - Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested
service.

I followed http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935649 to tweak registry
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory
Management in vain. I didn't get error 1505 as said in KB, however.
I also installed UPHC. That didn't help either.

WBR Dmitriy Antipov Aka Arizona

From: AJ on
I've got the exact same problem, but with SP2. Started after running MS
Update and installing all updates. I find it happens when the user limit on
a specific server in the cluster hits 47. The user can logon fine to the
other servers in the cluster.

I'm hesitant to try UPHC and the registry tweak because I don't get the 1505
error and every posting I've seen about this has not resulted in either of
these possible solutions being the fix.