From: DaveH on
I would like to allow two users to connect to my Win03 Server via Remote
Desktop. I can connect to the server via RD but I'm also in the administrator
group. I've added each user to the Remote Desktop User Group. Only I can
connect.
Is there another setting that I'm missing?
My understanding is that using RD I can allow two remote users via RD and
one console user without enabling Terminal Services.
Again I can connect perfectly but the other users can not.
Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

From: Bob Lin (MS-MVP) on
What's the error message? Is the 2003 server also DC?

--
Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

From: DaveH on
Yes, the server is a DC. Sorry I should have stated that.
The message is "You must be Grated the allow log on throught the Terminal
Services right. By default members of the Remote Desktop Users group have
this right"
Dave

From: Bob Lin (MS-MVP) on
For security reason, regular remote desktop users can't logon DC by default.
If for some reasons, you do want them to access the DC using Remote Desktop,
you need to assign permissions. This search result may help.

You must be granted the allow log on through TSYou must be granted the allow
log on through terminal services. If you wish to allow other users to log on
to this PC with TS, you will need to change the ...
www.chicagotech.net/RemoteAccess/ts15.htm