From: Brad Pears on
Help!!

I can't seem to be able to change the global file associations for .jpg
images from MS Photo Editor (which sucks) "Windows Picture and Fax viewer"
on a global level. Users can change it themselves, but the association is
lost at next logoff/logon again...

I logged on as administrator and changed it - but that has not changed
anything globally. I found this document
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q257592http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q257592
but it does not really indicate exactly what one needs to do specifically
for win2k3 TS other than indicating that you can change the registry values
in "classes" but... to what??????

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do here?

Thanks, Brad

From: Divya Bhagavan[MSFT] on
Hi Brad,

This question is forwarded to one of my team members - YuvRaj, who is
working on file associations. It will be answered as soon as there are any
updates from his side.

Thanks
Divya

From: Divya Bhagavan[MSFT] on
Hi Brad,

This question is forwarded to YuvRaj, who is working on file associations in
my team. Should there be any developments, we will update you.