From: AJ on
Server: Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise SP2 (x86)
Client: All .RDP clients

Servers (3) get shared network printers via GPO at Startup using
"pushprinterconnections.exe".

This has been running fine for five years. All that changed is the server
was re-booted last weekend before and after running MS Update, plus the CRM
Outlook Addin was installed on the server.

Existing users see the complete list of printers, as does the local
Administrator. Newly created domain users do not get the list of networked
printers, only the three local default printers of Microsoft Office Document
Image Writer, Microsoft XPS Document Writer, ReportSmithPDFPrinter, all of
which are locally installed and not installed by GPO.

From: Divya Bhagavan[MSFT] on
"Not aware of any known issues per se, but a logical explanation is that the
new users are not getting the GPO.

This is not an uncommon scenario as admins often use groups for GPO
filtering and maybe missed out on adding the new domain users to the
appropriate groups.

Common tshooting steps:
1. They could run an RSOP or gpresult to see if the policy is even applying.
2. Can the problem user run the script manually? "

Can you let me know what happens when you do the above?

From: AJ on
We have specifically configured the GPO to push the printers to the
computers, and not the users.

We are using: Computer Configuration -> Windows Settings -> Scripts
(Startup/Shutdown) -> Startup

Our intention is and has always been to push the printers to the computer
and not the specific users. In our deployment scenario, this is a much more
efficient and resource friendly way of doing things.