First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Same problem here
I share your pain. I have two terminal servers using Windows 2008 also. And every one or two day I have to hard reboot them because they act the same way. It all began on March 8th, and the only changes that had been done are Windows Update related on March 5th. I get flooded by event 7011. NlaSvc seems to be the first... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
RDSH and Add-WindowsFeature
Hi, Is it me or is it not possible to enable composition when using PowerShell and the 'Add-WindowsFeature' command to add 'RDS-RD-Server,Desktop-Experience'? If I user Server manager role wizard to add the RDSH service and tick the 'allow composition' option then composition works ok when connecting via RDP. ... 25 Mar 2010 08:01
Using TSADMIN to shadow copy session - but remote session ends
HI As anybody seen this? Using TSADMIN, right clicking on REMOTE CONTROL. Takes control of the users sessions for 5 seconds, and then the client logs the user out of the TS SESSION? This is windows 2003 TS - client is a sunray device. thanks Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Ch... 5 Apr 2010 19:30
Default Domain Name login defaults to local computer name
"Gijs" wrote: Dear Vera, We're facing exactly the same problem but the solution mentioned above doens't work for us. We are using passthrough authentication on our VPN solution and if we use the settings above users have to enter their username and password twice. Is there any other way ... 24 Mar 2010 14:43
terminal server client - XP MCE
Hi, I know that I can't request the Microsoft support to my problem. I hacked registry to join an XP MCE to the domain. Now I can access all the domain resources, but when I try to connect to the terminal server I get an error messages that states "The remote session was disconnected because there are no Termina... 26 Mar 2010 12:01
TS won't allow remote printing
Greetings all, We have a TS that, at one point, would allow remote printing through the terminal session, from any machine. At some point, it stopped allowing it, as if it were disabled in the TS Configuration - which it is not disabled. We have disabled, then re-enabled in the past, without it being an ... 5 Apr 2010 12:46
RemoteApp - An authentication error has occurred (Code: 0x80090303)
I keep getting the above error when I try to launch a RemoteApp using an ..rdp file that has the following server name... full address:s:ts1.abc.com. The ts1 is in a forward lookup zone called abc.com as a CNAME. It works properly if I use the following server name... full address:s:ABC-TS-1. This is the act... 26 Mar 2010 14:23
Windows7 client printer TS to SBS2003
I have two clients using Windows 7 on laptops. They use Canon printers such as the iP100 and iP1900. Canon say they do not support TS in their drivers. The server runs SBS2003, they connect with either RDP or RWW. All other laptop clients use XP Pro SP3 and can run the printers remotely without problems so the ... 6 Apr 2010 23:11
TS Requirements for 10 Temp Users?
Hi, I have a requirement to run terminal services for 10 temps, who will only be employeed for 4 months. I have an old test server, which I am planning to use as the TS server. But I'm not sure if the spec is high enough, or where the bottlenecks would be! As these temps are only going to be with us for 4 months... 24 Mar 2010 23:54
Hide printer to other admin users
Hi It is possible to hide printers to users with administrative rights, except the own printer? We have a server running an application, users have to be part of the admin Group. But in this way they are able to see all printers. Can I hide other printers except locall redirected printers? thanks in advanc... 24 Mar 2010 10:02