First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
SYSTEM User account is the key
The SYSTEM user is the only account that can take ownership using the subinacl without getting that Access Denied error. This may not be the best way for you to do this but it worked for me. I created a batch file to run the subinacl command and set it as a scheduled task. When you set up the task set it to run as... 6 Apr 2010 06:24
More sessions between Exchange clients and Server
All clients in one office always esteblish the new sessions to the Exchange Server when communicate to it. Which means the sessions between clients and Exchange server is always increasing. And even disconnect the sessions manually, still no way and sometimes takes long time. The exchange server is located i... 7 Apr 2010 02:26
Windows 7 compatibility
Windows 7 seems great but compatibility with older games software seems to be a real problem. ... 5 Apr 2010 23:56
Server 2008 R2 RDS Office 2007 freezing
Hi David, Offtech - is a more appropriate place to get answers on this since the questions center on Office Thanks Divya "dmh" <fake(a)noemailsplease.invalid> wrote in message news:lv3po5917baqkaf9ckrgh8if94pi16luvg(a)4ax.com... Hi, Since upgrading our 2008 TS to 2008 R2 RDS we have been having pr... 5 Apr 2010 19:30
TS won't allow remote printing through RDP
Greetings all, We have a TS that, at one point, would allow remote printing through the terminal session, from any machine. At some point, it stopped allowing it, as if it were disabled in the TS Configuration - which it is not disabled. We have disabled, then re-enabled in the past, without it being an i... 6 Apr 2010 10:49
TS won't allow remote printing
Greetings all, We have a TS that, at one point, would allow remote printing through the terminal session, from any machine. At some point, it stopped allowing it, as if it were disabled in the TS Configuration - which it is not disabled. We have disabled, then re-enabled in the past, without it being an i... 5 Apr 2010 13:53
Terminal services Server 2003 CAL
We have Terminal srvices Server 2003. We have CAL licences by device in TSCC.MSC. Now we bought CAL licences by user. Can we add this new licences in to this Terminal server? Thank You ... 5 Apr 2010 09:24
Terminal services licensing reinstallation Windows Server 2003
We have to reinstall Terminal services licensing on Windows server 2003 (error 0xc0110011). I am worried The server will not be accessable for long time during the reinstallation. Could anybody recomend me the quick and save way how to do that? Is communication with Microsoft necessary during reinstallation proc... 5 Apr 2010 09:24
Thin Clients Printing issue
I have about 20 HP thin clients that 10 of them print to a local printer connected via USB or parallel. They will all print fine for a week or two and then they notify me to tell me they can't print. I then have to log them off of the RDP session and clear print jobs that are spooling within Windows CE. These ... 5 Apr 2010 13:53
Start up program
I know you can have a program start up when a users logs into ts but i was wondering if i can have a folder start up with the two programs the user needs. I have ts 2003. ... 30 Mar 2010 18:25