From: Jacques on
Greetings all,
We have a TS that, at one point, would allow remote printing through the
terminal session, from any machine.
At some point, it stopped allowing it, as if it were disabled in the TS
Configuration - which it is not disabled.
We have disabled, then re-enabled in the past, without it being an
issue. This was due to some printing problem
with a certain application, that was crashing on printing, when using remote
printing.

Now, the server acts as if remote printing is disabled, and will not
turn back on. The event log on the server,
shows error 55 when someone logs on with Printing checked in the Remote
Desktop Connection program.
It will list each printer from the client as a seperate event, stating that
it does not allow Windows NT kernel drivers
in each event (per printer that the client has).

Any help would be appreciated.