From: datel on
We have to reinstall Terminal services licensing on Windows server 2003
(error 0xc0110011).
I am worried The server will not be accessable for long time during the
reinstallation.
Could anybody recomend me the quick and save way how to do that?
Is communication with Microsoft necessary during reinstallation process?

Thank You
From: Vera Noest on
No, you don't have to reinstall your LS!
What you see is a very common problem right now, since a certificate
has expired on February 26.

Here's the explanation and how to fix it:

2021885 - Terminal Server License Server/Remote Desktop License
Server Only Issuing Temporary Licenses and Event ID 17 Logged
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=2021885

Vera Noest
Remote Desktop Services troubleshooting
http://ts.veranoest.net

=?Utf-8?B?ZGF0ZWw=?= <datel(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 01
apr 2010 in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services: