First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Replaced w2k TS with w2k3, clients do not show in licensing
This is not so much a problem as a question. We had a w2k TS in a workgroup in application mode. The TS server died so I replace it with a w2k3 TS as a member of the domain. The license server, running on a w2k3 DC, is in Domain mode and has 24 unissued 2003 licenses from a pool of 65. The new TS does resol... 30 Mar 2010 12:47
Problem with Terminal Server Printer Redirection Wizard Tool
I'm trying to use the Terminal Server Printer Redirection Wizard Tool (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9AD27BE9-40DB-484F-862E-38A094EEEAF7&displaylang=en) on Windows Server 2008 R2. When I run the tool, it shows this error: Error 6: Terminal Server Printer Driver Redirection Wizard enc... 19 Mar 2010 09:19
Problem with local printers
We are using accounting application in terminal services. When we run the application there are created new printers on the server (these printers are connected to the stations - relation printers). After disconnection the station from the server, printers are still installed and visible on the server. When we ... 15 Mar 2010 13:30
Terminal Server 2008 Licensing Issue
We support a site running the following; SBS Server 2003 - SP2 (Domain Controller) Server 2008 STD - SP2 (Terminal Server & TS Licensing Server) We have applied the appropriate TS CAL's but they are not being issued. Licensing Diagnosis indicates no issues and shows the licenses are installed correctly, the... 18 Mar 2010 02:41
Windows 7 Printing Support
Hi! How to make MS Windows Terminal Server 2003 recognize a printer installed on a windows 7 client machine? Thanks! ... 5 Apr 2010 21:44
problem at start session with and application in windows 2008
thank you Rob, I don't need terminal services, i am using the 2 administrative remote access with local users with administrator rights and always show de desktop instead the application, i try to call the app in the ts client and don't work. In windows 2003 server there are no problem with this. "Ro... 14 Mar 2010 16:33
problem at start session with and application in windows 2008 tser
hi, i have an user in my 2008 server with an application in "enviroment" but when i start session show the desk instead of the application. Please help Sorry for my english :( ... 13 Mar 2010 16:30
TS 2003 - Windows Updates/Upgrading to IE 7
I have a Windows Terminal Server 2003 with Citrix Metaframe XP. I am from old school..if it aint broke..dont fix it so running Windows updates has not been a priority on this server. I find myself forced to upgrade from IE 6 to IE 7. Anything special i need to know when upgrading to IE 7? Should i put the serve... 13 Mar 2010 09:45
2008 licensing server and 2003 licensing server
We currently have a 2003 licensing server and terminal server, and would like to implement a 2008 remote desktop services and licensing server on the same domain. Is it possible to have both licensing servers on the same domain, we don't want any sharing between the two, will licenses we add to 2008 stay there ... 12 Mar 2010 16:13
problems during login at remoteapp webaccess
Hi everybody, I installed a Win2k8R2 server and configured the roles for remoteapp and rd webaccess. Both works fine on this machine but when I try to login from another domain system about https://server/rdweb I get some trouble. I can see the site but when I say login nothing happens and I will ask for my ... 15 Mar 2010 13:30