From: Alberto (AGECYL) on
hi,

i have an user in my 2008 server with an application in "enviroment" but
when i start session show the desk instead of the application.

Please help

Sorry for my english :(

From: Alberto (AGECYL) on
I put the app name in:
User Configuration - Administrative templates - Windows components -
Terminal Services "Start a program on connection"
But doesn't work always show the desktop

From: Rob Leitman [MSFT] on

"Alberto (AGECYL)" <AlbertoAGECYL(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:19A0BB71-069D-4B04-A2A9-8005F10733F3(a)microsoft.com...
> I put the app name in:
> User Configuration - Administrative templates - Windows components -
> Terminal Services "Start a program on connection"
> But doesn't work always show the desktop
>
> "Alberto (AGECYL)" wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> i have an user in my 2008 server with an application in "enviroment" but
>> when i start session show the desk instead of the application.

Have you added the application to the allow list of approved programs? You
can use RemoteApp Manager to do that.

Rob