First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
User Account Control on Terminal Server 2008
I have a 2008R2 x64 Terminal Server and I need to allow users to run a .exe file. I keep getting the UAC warning and it wants a username and password. It is complaining about the publisher being unknown. This works for the admin account but I need it to work for normal users on this terminal server. I have rais... 17 Feb 2010 09:59
W2008R2 term.server-only administrator can log in
Only domain administrator can log into remote desktop session, other users, even remote desktop group members - "access denied" . Terminal Server local users can log in without problems. We have not found new policy rule - all we know about W2003 did not help. Any suggestions - hope there is the 0/1 switch in t... 23 Feb 2010 15:53
Preparing paste information popup
While accessing a TS session a window pops up suggesting that the system is "preparing paste information", the title bar read Copying... This window spend huge amounts of time, hours per day, doing whatever it does and when it does it, the server grinds down to a slow crawl. This is affecting everyone accessi... 9 Feb 2010 10:36
Redirect startMenu folder , i ve lost desktop icons
Hello On TS 2003 sp1 i have got a GPO to redirect desktop to a common share \\server \desktop $ it's OK : on their desktops are their own icons and icons in local folder "all users\desktop\.." Now i create a new GPO to redirect StartMenu to common share ( withABE http://blog.stealthpuppy.com/terminal-ser... 8 Feb 2010 12:16
Easy Print options
Hi, We have a Windows 2008 SP1 64bit Server running Terminal Services. We were using Easy Print but some of our remote users found it a bit slow when they had to select a Printer from their Printer List and/or waiting for the print job to clear from their application (i.e. word). I was thinking about install... 5 Feb 2010 12:51
Must have terminal services rights
I have the following test enviroment: 2 Windows Server 2008 with NLB in a TS Server Farm I have configured the Farm with TS Session Broker and all NLB connections are good to go. I have created a GPO for Computer Config --> Windows Settings --> Security Settings --> User Rights Assignemnts --> Allow log on th... 17 Feb 2010 20:14
SBS 2003 TS Dropping connection and wont reconnect
Hi there, I have a sbs ts 2003 server all patched up. The problem I have is that the connection works fine and then for some reason users can not connect to it. I have to log into the router select disconnect and then wait a minute and then reconnect. Some times I do this and it still wont let me connect through... 2 Feb 2010 17:37
Windows 2000 built-in unlimited
Can someone please confirm this. I have a W2K TS but have upgraded the LS to W2K8. Is it true that I do not have to transfer my W2K TS licenses to the new W2K8 LS since it has the built-in unlimited W2K TS licenses? Thanks. ... 3 Feb 2010 12:53
2003 TS CAL question - based on earlier group post
On Nov. 19, 2003 Bruce Sanderson posted in this group: "In the current version of the Windows 2003 Terminal Services License Server, there is no mechanism to track the association between Users and Per User License Tokens (as there is for tracking the association between "devices" and Per Device CAL tokens). Th... 3 Feb 2010 16:18
Copy and Paste in Office 2003
Running in to an issue with copying Excel charts into other files such as Word documents and PowerPoint slides. If the user performs a Copy and Paste, either the original Excel spreadsheet becomes distorted or the pasted version doesn't look the same as the original. I've applied the registry fix described he... 3 Feb 2010 17:27