First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Add printer W2K8 error 0x00000002 (Terminal server)
When i try to add a network printer or a local printer it fails with the folowing error: 0x00000002 We have 4 terminal servers and 3 are working fine only one gives this error. I already did the folowing: Removing the printer drivers at the server. Exporting the regkey print from a good working ts to this one... 14 Dec 2009 06:38
Terminal Services Licensing reload?
I must agree with many of those who post here that purchasing additional licenses and HW was NOT the intent of our small organization. Sounds like bait & switch marketing to me. We must look for an alternative because we don't need the pain. I installed a product that is working fine Win/2003 SBS only to lear... 7 Dec 2009 16:16
Windows 7 Client Full Screen Problem
I am connecting a Windows 7 client to a Windows 2003 Terminal Server using the standard remote desktop in full screen mode. The session is established just fine. If I unpin the session, so that the remote desktop is no longer running full screen, the remote desktop session is still running full screen, but wi... 8 Dec 2009 17:35
True Multimonitor support on Windows 2008 R2
Is this possible on Windows 2008 R2 Ent? My client workstations are all equipped with two 18" monitors (via dual DVI) . Monitor spanning works when I added the "span monitors:i:1" on the "RDP file" How can I implement multimonitor (not extended monitor where the login is in the middle of the spanned monitor) s... 8 Dec 2009 17:35
Easy Print
Testing a Windows 2K8R2 TS server. I have not added this server to my 2003 domain but would like to disable the Easy Print driver. All the articles I see mention disabling it via group policy. How do I disable it otherwise? Also, I have notice that if the Easy Print driver prints to a redirected printer t... 4 Dec 2009 07:23
RDP Slow to get to Login Screen
I have two servers, one physical (SBS 2003) and one virtual (virtual server 2005) hosted by the SBS 2003 server. When I RDP to the virtual server I get to the login screen in 1 - 2 seconds. When I RDP into the physical server it takes 3+ MINUTES to get to the login screen. This just started happening three d... 3 Dec 2009 13:45
Unable to login Windows 2003 server stuck at applying computer settings
We have a Windows server 2003 enterprise edition where Lotus Domino server 8. 0 is installed and is configured as a workgroup machine. Once or twice in a week we are unable to login to the server where it will get stuck at "Applying computer settings screen" or "applying your personal settings". There are no events... 1 Dec 2009 07:13
Using RDS as a user desktop
Hi! I have a general question about usage of RDS. Currently we run Windows 2003 terminal services in application mode. We have several applications published which users connect to from their desktops. However, while we decide migration to Windows 2008 R2 I wonder whether it's OK to allow users to use RD... 2 Dec 2009 04:21
TS Session Broker / License Server into a cluster
Hi all, is it possible to run TS Session Broker as a clustered resource in Windows Server 2008 (not R2)? is it possible to run TS License Server as a clustered resource in Windows Server 2008 (not R2)? what's happens to my TS NLB farm if the "not clustered TS Session Broker server" goes down? what's happe... 1 Dec 2009 03:57
Windows 7 and RDP problem
Couple of problems I have three 2003 Terminal server, I have a laptop running windows 7 Ultimate (a fresh install from Vista), I can logon to two of the terminal servers without a problem, the third server I can login into but it is like wading through treacle, it is slow, I can't click on anything, this is th... 30 Nov 2009 17:00