From: Mike Schumann on
I am connecting a Windows 7 client to a Windows 2003 Terminal Server using
the standard remote desktop in full screen mode. The session is established
just fine.

If I unpin the session, so that the remote desktop is no longer running full
screen, the remote desktop session is still running full screen, but with a
border, and scroll bars on the right and bottom, and the local task bar
visible at the bottom of the screen.

I can click on the icon in the top right border of the window and it shrinks
down to partial size. If I click on full screen, it again goes to full
screen mode with a border.

HELP!!!! How can I get this window back to full screen mode without a
border or my local task bar visible???

--
Mike Schumann

From: Wayne Tilton on
"Mike Schumann" <mike-nospam(a)traditions-nospam.com> wrote in

> I am connecting a Windows 7 client to a Windows 2003 Terminal Server
> using the standard remote desktop in full screen mode. The session is
> established just fine.
>
> If I unpin the session, so that the remote desktop is no longer
> running full screen, the remote desktop session is still running full
> screen, but with a border, and scroll bars on the right and bottom,
> and the local task bar visible at the bottom of the screen.
>
> I can click on the icon in the top right border of the window and it
> shrinks down to partial size. If I click on full screen, it again
> goes to full screen mode with a border.
>
> HELP!!!! How can I get this window back to full screen mode without a
> border or my local task bar visible???

Press Ctrl-Alt-Break