From: David on
I must agree with many of those who post here that purchasing additional
licenses and HW was NOT the intent of our small organization. Sounds like
bait & switch marketing to me. We must look for an alternative because we
don't need the pain. I installed a product that is working fine Win/2003 SBS
only to learn I cannot control the licenses unless I buy something new??
Stupid I think.

By
--
SBC