First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
new users get temp profile
Hi All, Help! I have no clue what is going on. :'( This just started two days ago. Whenever I create any new user on my NT Domain Controller and log into my WS08R2 Terminal Server with the new user's Domain account, I get a message in the Event log and in a pop up: Your user profile was not loade... 9 Nov 2009 01:11
Streets and Trips 2009
Hey Everyone, I thought I had asked this before, but after a search nothing came up. I'm wondering if any of you are running Streets 2009 on a 2003 Terminal server. If so, are you having any problems. It seems like every other day i have to go in and End Task on streets.exe becuase a user says they closed it b... 13 Nov 2009 13:19
Need 2003 Terminal Service CALs..
We need an additional 5 Device CALSs for our Windows 2003 Terminal Server. Does the new Microsoft part number 6VC-01161 that is for 2008 RDS CALs work with this? Thanks ... 6 Nov 2009 08:08
Windows 2003 RDP will not work with WAN but port 3389 is listening
This questions has been asked before but having searched I believe mine is a bit different. Windows 2003 Server with SP 2 and port 339879 running and will allow RD connections from LAN only. Wan connections fail with that "Can't connect .... " message. This has only been apparent for the last week and had previou... 10 Nov 2009 13:00
Migrating users from between two servers
Hi all, source server: Windows 2008 (not R2) x64 I've 20 users that connect to it from their thin clients, they have all data on that server: documents, files etc. destination server: Windows 2008 R2 I have to replace "source server" with "destinaton server", basically on the source server there are onl... 10 Nov 2009 13:00
Default Printers
Hi, I'd like to know if there is a way of limiting a certain users available printers to only 2 or 3 without seeing all the network printers. O/S is Windows 2003 via TS. Thanks, Jer ... 29 Nov 2009 04:46
Audit Logoffs
Occasionally, I'll leave a session disconnected and come back to find that a fresh login is being initiated. I don't know if this occurred because of a system error or because one of the other admins decided it was time to log off all disconnected users. Is there some place to look or something I can activate... 9 Nov 2009 08:53
Win2008 TS Easy Print not redirecting printers
I'm trying to use the Easy Print feature of Windows 2008 TS. However, my printers are not getting redirected at all when I connect from a remote client. The only printer I see in my printers list is the Microsoft XPS printer driver. I've tried this from several different machines, and from both Vista SP2 and X... 2 Nov 2009 21:18
Firewall ports needed for TS Lic. Server (can higher port be stati
Hello I see from the Microsoft website that the high ports that are needed are random. I am looking for away to make it static as they FireWall policies will not allow us to make a rule that opens all the high ports. (I was able to do this for RDP using TCPIP Endpoints and assigning a static high port to it)... 30 Oct 2009 16:41
TS 2003 with no AD
Is there some advice avilable as to running a W2K3 TS with no AD? Our PDC is a NT 4.0. Brgds Sophus ... 29 Oct 2009 10:57