First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Receiving error 4105 on licensing server - how can I eliminate it?
Every time a user logs into our terminal server (Windows 2008 x64), the licensing server (also Windows 2008 x64) generates an entry in the event log with ID 4105. The licensing server is also a domain controller. I've followed the instructions given in the event log to make sure that the computer account of t... 28 Jan 2009 11:19
BSoD on 2003 TS - varying error codes
Gday All I have a Windows Server 2003 SP2 Terminal Server which has been giving me grief on and off for a year or so now. The server restarts approximately once a day - without an apparent trigger for doing so. The server in question is an IBM x306m with the latest firmware/device drivers as per directions... 3 Feb 2009 01:11
TSE 2008 AND FUNCTION DOMAIN 2003
hello i have a domain with DC who are 2003 R2 and i have olny one DC2008 on a branch office i have TSE 2000 TSE 2003 and now TSE2008 i heard in formation, but i don't exacly remember that i had to deplace a folder something sound like' POLICYDEFINITION' (for my TSE2008 policy) in the sysvol folder on the d... 21 Jan 2009 12:46
Remote Desktop Connection crashes when connecting to remote
Ever since December I've been having serious problems connecting to remote machines using RDC. I have version 6.0.6001 of RDC on my fully patched Windows XP SP3 system, no weird plug-ins that I'm aware of. Two to four seconds after clicking on 'Connect' it displays the "...has encountered a problem and needs ... 9 Feb 2009 14:52
TS Cals with Technet?
I set up a test 2008 server with a technet liscense. I would like to test TS and am wondering if the TS Cals are availible via my technet subscription? It is going to take longer that 120 days to evaluate TS. --MrC ... 10 Jan 2009 17:50
Virtual channel issue
If your code is running as a service, your code in running in session 0, no matter what session the user is loggin in under. -- Tim Mangan [MVP] TMurgent Technologies "v.mont" wrote: Thanks Thomas, I need to write the server side as a service, so it needs to monitor when connections get estab... 10 Jan 2009 14:42
RemoteApp connection to local C drive
I have Vista client and TSGateway/Terminalserver withe RemoteApp published ie. explorer I have tried to configure not to show local drives and to show them. When I try to map to \\tsclient\c$ I get an error saying The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occured: Attempt to acc... 30 Dec 2008 07:36
Roaming Profiles Not Created??
Hi, I have a Server 2008 server, and I'm using Terminal Services. I've set the policy Set Path for TS Roaming User Profile to \\server\share, but the Roaming Profiles never get created... The share on the profiles server is set for Everyone Full Control access etc.. When logging onto the Terminal Server, ... 22 Dec 2008 14:45
troubles to open a terminal session on windows 2003
I forgot to say that I recreated the profile several times and that the roaming options are disabled. The event viewer gives me the following errors : source : userenv event id : 1502 user : SALESCONSULT\selskens computer : sc-tserver2003 description : Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possi... 24 Dec 2008 04:18
Windows Terminal Server Desktop Enumeration
im making a program for windows 2003 terminal services , i need to enumerate all windows stations and desktops on windows terminal server, i did it with EnumWindowStations() function but im only getting WinSta0 and 3 default desktops(logon,screensaver,Default). even i connected to terminal services with 2 diffe... 17 Dec 2008 15:38