First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Fail to run VB application on Terminal Server
I know there are many TS experts in this group. Can I get some advices, please? I have installed a VB application on Terminal Server box and part of the application is failed with either admin or normal user. Following are details.. Application installation and issues: 1. I have a box with Windows Server 20... 4 Jan 2007 19:55
Local Drives not accessible
Just as of recent, we are getting the following message when trying to connect to our local drives over RDC (for example, copying a file from the remote server to our local c-drive): "\\tsclient\C\foldername is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administra... 31 Dec 2006 01:33
RDP 6.1.6000 Client DLL
Hi My virtual channel client DLL causes RPD to crash. The same Client.dll worked fine before the update to RDP 6. Actually this client DLL was working fine with pre-release of RDP 6 (6.0.5800 I think was the last one before this release) Does any one know what has changed with this release? If I commen... 21 Dec 2006 15:49
Error connecting to existing session for <username> (Id 0)
I have a Windows 2003 SP1 Standard edition and installed the Terminal Service. I can connect myself using the RDP. When i try to use mstsc /console i put the ipaddress of the server it arrive to ask the username and the password and after popup a window with "Error connecting to existing session for <username> (... 19 Dec 2006 12:40
Windows hangs
We have been having a problem where our Terminal Services box hangs, sometimes to the point of having to press the reset button on the hardware. Windows 2003 5.2 (SP1) Terminal Services 5.2 (SP1) (always the same?) SQL Server 2000 About 15-25 users logged in at a time. I've been watching the event logs care... 11 Dec 2006 13:54
Software Restriction Policies and logging
Hi, I'm investigating the option of Software Restriction Policies to lockdown a new W2k3 Terminal Services farm. I have configured a whitelist and added only those programs that I want users to run which all appears to work fine, in fact the SRP are working just dandy. The question I have is in regards t... 21 Dec 2006 06:19
Managing client-side remote sessions programmatically
Hi all, I have remote 2 user sessions on win 2003 box which i wish to have running at all times. The sessions sometimes misbehave causing win2003 to reboot. I would like to automatically recreate a client remote session when a server restarts. It is going to be the same two users every time. I was thinking ... 27 Nov 2006 22:20
Error connecting to existing session
I routinely connect to the console session on a W2k3 SP1 server (Enterprise, Terminal Server, App Mode). On occassion, I am unable to reconnect to the existing session, and receive the following error: Error Message Title Bar: Login Connect Error Message: Error connecting to existing session for user (id0). The... 8 Nov 2006 13:00
Shadow Console on XP Pro SP2
Hello This procedure worked fine before XP Pro SP2: - RDP to Win 2003 Server - open Command Prompt and type "shadow 0 /server:clientpc" - Now you are controlling the XP Pro console / desktop - the XP Pro user can see what you are doing etc. and join in But since SP2 I only get: C:\>shadow 0 /server:Works... 6 Nov 2006 21:57
Port 3389 is not listening in Windows 2003 Server
I have a Windows 2003 server with SP1 that used to run Remote Desktop just fine. We rebooted it yesterday and after the reboot, Remote Desktop won't work. 1. We don't have any firewalls (windows or third party) running 2. When I do a netstat -an, port 3389 doesn't show up. 3. When I check the services, termina... 1 Nov 2006 08:52