First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
2008 Terminal Server
Hi, When I create a new RDP Terminal Server connection using the Terminal Service Connection Wizard, the drop down box for Connection Type is greyed out, and only Microsoft RDP 6.1 is available. I have some Linux thin-clients that support RDP 5 - how can I configure TS2008 to work with these?? ... 23 Apr 2008 02:44
TS EasyPrint to XP SP3 client
I am experimenting the new EasyPrint feature of 2008 and so far am very impressed. However, I am experiencing a problem when printing to XP SP3 clients. XP seems to mess-up all of the character spacing and changes typeface from Times Roman to Ariel. When sending to an XPS document on the client, the XPS file... 15 Apr 2008 05:43
Problems with USB User printing in 2003 TS
Hello, I have a situation where if I log in to my 2003 SP1 TS server as domain admin, I can see the USB HP 1505N redirected printer in the listing. If I print a test page it works then I log off and the printers are deleted with the session. When I log in as a regular user, I see the printer redirected and I go... 2 Apr 2008 15:37
Printer Settings not saving/RDPDR Key Problem
When a user tries to configure printer in TS session, settings are not saved for next signon. I already tried solution from KB243942 but does not help. It appears the DkRDPVC and RDPDR keys are not being created under the Local User. Admin User rights make no difference. The client has been upgraded to 6.0.... 17 Apr 2008 10:55
Temporary client license
I installed a terminal server (member server) on a SBS network and am now getting the following pop up on the desktops: "Your terminal services temporary client license will expire in 7 days. Please contact your system administrator to get a permanent license." Is this anything that I need to worry about? Wil... 23 Mar 2008 14:24
Cannot anymore connect on TS 2003 from remote office
Hello there. It'll be a slightly long description, but it is a complicated issue and I don't know how to solve it. Let's start... Got a Windows 2003 Server (SP2 and almost the latest updates installed) which is being used as a Terminal Server. I got a bunch of 20 clients in LAN connecting without any troubl... 18 Mar 2008 12:51
login script
I am running 2003 TS. What I would like to accomplish is to set the explorer option of "hide extensions for known file types" to be unchecked. I do not see an option in group policy but I can get this to work with a regedit /s command using a registry file and execute with a login script. This only works for... 7 Feb 2008 02:20
Word 2007 on term session - "Word could not create the work file"
I have a fresh install of Win2003 R2 x64 and MS Office 2007. Non-administrative users who open Word get an error that reads "Word could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable." User environment variables: TEMP = %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp TMP = %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Tem... 23 Jan 2008 16:13
Prevent users from installing print drivers & Fallback terminal services enabled... print drivers still being added.
I've got a pair of Terminal Servers. I have enabled the Fallback printer driver option. I have enabled the option in group policy to prevent users from installing printer drivers. I wanted to only have 2 or 3 print drivers on each server. an HP 1020, LaserJet4, and my 2x Universal Driver. Every now and then, ... 14 Jan 2008 22:27
No Terminal Server license server is available?
Dear guru, I have read several thread regarding this error, however, it cannot apply to my case. Three Terminal License servers deployed in my W2K3 domain, two in my AD and one in member server. Planned to phase out one of the AD (which contained TLS) with a new installation (same hostname WITHOUT the TLS). Havi... 7 Jan 2008 21:50