First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Using 2008 CALs on 2003 terminal server
Can you do it? My experience is that 2008 retail CALs won't work on a 2003 terminal server, despite several people stating that it will. Can anyone shed some light on this (I get "license code not recognized" trying to enter a valid CAL) thanks -Rob robatwork at mail dot com ... 30 Jul 2008 09:14
Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services in W2K AD Domain?
Greetings, I have a Win2K SMall Business Server-based domain, and have recently added a 2008 member server that is intended to be a Terminal Server. I have purchased 5 User Cals to start, and managed to install and activate them, but I seem to have a problem with getting them issued to incoming users. When ... 15 Jul 2008 15:25
Permissions
Hi, I'm using TS on a 2003 Server and I've got a user logging on and what not. I've installed a program with the Admin account and I can install and run it just fine but when I try to run the program under the other user account I'm getting a permission error. I can't seem to find where I change the permission... 22 Jul 2008 00:23
Remote Application Center v3.0
Dear all, I have just released new version 3.0 of Remote Application Center. There are a lot of changes since version 2.2.0. Here is the feature list of the new version: * Application Security: - Password protection for accessing to application * Published Application DB: - Published Application Databa... 9 Jul 2008 16:49
To log on to this remote console session, you must have administrative permission on this computer
I have a power user that I added to remote desktop users and granted log on locallly rights but cannot login to rdp console mstsc /console I get the following To log on to this remote console session, you must have administrative permission on this computer ... 9 Jul 2008 15:47
Pass credentials to Gateway Login
I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to use the IMsRdpClientTransportSettings2 interface to prepopulate or bypass the client Gateway Login by setting the GatewayDomain, GatewayPassword, and GatewayUsername properties. Does anyone know if this can be done or if this interface is accessible? This doesn't ... 27 Jun 2008 19:21
Problem with T-Server User CAL Win 2003 SP1
Hi All, I don't get the Terminal Server User Cals working. There is still the balloon "Cannot find Windows 2003 Terminal Server License Server". Installing the License was without any error, no error in eventlog, I restartet the Service "Terminal Service License". In the window "Terminal Server Licensing" the... 24 Apr 2008 04:26
Profile Issues
I am fairly new to profiles and have been reading a lot of information to educate myself. We run two terminal servers (Citrix Farm) on Windows Server 2003. UPHClean is installed. I've been seeing the following error: Event ID 1525: Windows has detected that Offline Caching is enabled on the Roaming Profile... 26 Apr 2008 09:56
log on termincal server not working
Hello All, * I have a SBS2003 that is my main machine now (new computer), and I am now using it for my Domain Controller (AD). * I have another 2003 Server Standard (old computer) that WAS the domain controller, but i attached it to the SBS2003 Domain--this way I can manage the user accounts in one place, ins... 14 Apr 2008 21:47
session printers
Hi, I've recently managed to finally update my 2K3 server from SP1 to SP2. Ever since, the server, which functions as a terminal server doesn't allow users to print to a mapped printer, and registers an error (event ID 6161 - Win32 error code returned by the print processor: 3. The system cannot find the pat... 20 Apr 2008 06:33