First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
unable to logon using remote desktop - desktop heap exhaustion
We are running 2003 server SP 2 with terminal services on a 4 processor server. We recently installed SP2 on a base 2003 standard server via windows update. Since the installation, we receive "warning" event 244 ("Failed to create a desktop due to desktop heap exhaustion") and all subsequent logons of remote ... 3 Jan 2008 18:11
Terminal Server with 2 NIC's
Hello, I have a member server on a SBS 2003 network that is a terminal server. I added a second network card to the Terminal Server and purchased a public IP so that our remote employees can log into it from the internet on this second network card without having to create a VPN through our SBS server and g... 10 Dec 2007 03:35
"\\tsclient\D is not accessible" message
Connecting from XP Pro SP2 to Win 2003 Server, SP2 over web based (Juniper) VPN, I can see my local drives but I get the following message when trying to use them: "\\tsclient\D is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if... 9 Dec 2007 22:54
Term Server updates
I have recently taken over a terminal server that is having several issues. The server is a Dell PE running Win2k3 with dual 3.06 CPUs and 4GB of memory. I have on average 40 users on it 24x7. The first problem I am facing is that whenever a user opens a random excel file it locks up many if not all users on th... 9 Dec 2007 22:54
SPLWOW64.exe hanging on applicaiton exit
Hi, Most of our customers access our application via remote desktop. the connection automatically runs our application when they log in. But we have noticed with Windows 2003 X64 edition, when they exit the application the session either doesnt log off or can take minutes to come out. Is there anyway we can... 21 Nov 2007 08:38
UserOverride in Windows Server 2003
Hi guys, We're in the middle of an upgrade from a Windows 2000 / Citrix XP upgrade to Windows 2003 / Citrix PS 4.5. Currently we're using the UserOverride key (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM \CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\WinStations\ICA-tcp \UserOverride) on our Windows Server 2000 boxes, but this seem... 20 Nov 2007 03:46
Can't Connect to Remote Computer
I tried to connect to the Windows XP by using Remote Desktop and got the error message "This computer can't connect to Remote Computer." I used to be able to Remote Desktop to this computer. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem. Thanks. Diane ... 13 Nov 2007 17:00
Sessions
when a user logs off a my terminal server the session goes into a "down" state which cannot be reset due to this error "Session reset failed (Error 7024 - the requested operation cannot be completed because the terminal connection is currently busy processing a connect, disconnect, reset, or delete operation.... 15 Nov 2007 03:16
File associations lost
Office 2003 SP3 apparently removed all associations for .TIF files when I installed it on my 2003 terminal server. Unfortunately, this breaks FAX viewing and previewing (which MS had to know it would). I found KB 938813 which indicates the users need to add the associations back manually. When I try this on ... 19 Oct 2007 16:13
terminal server under attack?
Hi all, from time to time we have following in event log: "The terminal server received large number of incomplete connections. The system may be under attack." terminal server stops to respond to rdp, only way is to reboot. does anyone know how to disable this test? or any other solution? thank you ... 8 Oct 2007 17:30