From: MCG on
Connecting from XP Pro SP2 to Win 2003 Server, SP2 over web based (Juniper)
VPN, I can see my local drives but I get the following message when trying to
use them: "\\tsclient\D is not accessible. You might not have permission to
use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find
out if you have access permissions. The filename, directory name, or volumn
label syntax is incorrect."

I have local admin rights on the server and on my XP client. I checked the
Terminal Services policies and they allow access to local drives. I do not
have domain admin creds on the server, the client did not give me those.

I cannot cut and paste files from my local machine to the server. Message is
"Cannot copy file: Cannot read from the source file or disk."

Thanks for any help.

WWW.ROVA.COMM