First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
remote control "error 5 - access is denied"
Hi, I have a problem when try to connect to a terminal session with remote control in Terminal Service Manager; the error is Session (ID xx) remote control failed. (Error 5 - access is denied) My termial server is Windows 2000 SP4 and the terminal client are win 2K/XP Does anyone know what can I do to solv... 25 Feb 2006 08:40
Remote Desktop Connection
I have been connecting to my windows 2003 server (at home) from my work location. I have had no problem doing this until today (2/21/06). I get a message that says "The terminal server has exceeded the maximun number of allowed connections". How is this possible if I am the only one who has access to my serv... 21 Feb 2006 17:54
Windows Explorer details view
The topic of setting the "details" view as default in Windows Explorer has come up a few times already, but there seems to be a special difficulty with respect to Terminal Server resp. CITRIX Metaframe. We are using a rather large CITRIX farm (W2k3) and roaming profiles for users. Users are complaining that th... 20 Feb 2006 16:15
Windows XP Home License Protocol Error
I've seen several post about the protocol error and I think it is related to having purchased licenses for non-XP Pro and Win2K PCs "The remote computer disconnected the session because of an error in the licensing protocol. Please try connection to the remote computer again or contact your server administrator... 6 Feb 2006 02:38
Only 2 Connections Allowed on SBS, Why?
Any information regarding this subject would be greatly appreciated. I am running W2K3 SBS @ work. This server runs and manages several programs that I use for my office. My problem is that I can only have 2 users logged onto the system at any one time. I can go into the RDP-tcp properties panel and there i... 14 Feb 2006 08:09
Printer Queues not deleting
I have Administrator rights on our Windows 2000 Terminal Servers. It appears that printers that are mapped from previous user sessions are not being deleted from the terminal server. e.g. printer1/workstation1/Session 60 is showing as ready but that session is not active on the terminal server. I understand... 3 Feb 2006 16:05
Terminal Server - Set RootDrive=W: fails- (dual-Core Opteron)
Hi, after using c:\windows\application compatibility scripts\chkroot.cmd and put "Set RootDrive=W:" in the last line of RootDrv2.cmd This Rootdrive-Subst does somtimes (mostley) do not map the W: -Drive (-There is no W: -Drive) -- 1. userlogon.cmd calls SetPaths.Cmd 2. SetPaths.cmd calls ACRegL.exe .... 14 Jan 2006 07:03
Bitmap Disk Cache Failure
Hi all, I recently ran a prototype of a GDI project a guy is developing for me on one of my computers. Ever since, when I use that particular computer to connect to one of my Terminal servers using RDP 5.2, I get the above error, with the warning that my disk is full (which it is not), or the bitmap cache is ... 1 Dec 2005 16:14
RPC Error
I have Windows Server 2003 Std SP1 and I have Terminal Services installed. I have been able to use RDP to connect to the server without a problem. Now, everytime I try to hit the server through RDP (no matter what Domain account I try to login with), I get the following error: The system cannot log you on due... 8 Nov 2005 09:47
Event ID 1020 - Session Directory
When I log onto one of my 2003 Terminal Servers (SP1) I recieve the following three messages in the System Log: (This one twice - Event ID 1020 TermService) TermService clustering failed to update the session directory, hresult=0x80004005. (Third message - Event ID 1005 TermServJet) The server sucessfully joi... 12 Sep 2005 11:01