From: NuBee on
I have been connecting to my windows 2003 server (at home) from my work
location. I have had no problem doing this until today (2/21/06). I get a
message that says "The terminal server has exceeded the maximun number of
allowed connections". How is this possible if I am the only one who has
access to my server via Remote Desktop connection?
--
NuBee
From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
There's probably a disconnected session hanging around.
You can try to kill it remotely, with the tskill command.

To avoid this problem in the future, make sure that you set a time-
out limit on disconnected sessions, and have them automatically reset
when the time-out limit has been exceeded.

Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
SQL troubleshooting: http://sql.veranoest.net
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

"=?Utf-8?B?TnVCZWU=?=" <NuBee(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on
21 feb 2006 in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services: