From: JT on
Hi all,
I recently ran a prototype of a GDI project a guy is developing for me on
one of my computers. Ever since, when I use that particular computer to
connect to one of my Terminal servers using RDP 5.2, I get the above error,
with the warning that my disk is full (which it is not), or the bitmap cache
is corrupt. It goes on to suggest that I disable bitmap caching and
reconnect. Disabling bitmap caching does work (using the experience tab).
However, I would like to know how to fix the cache corruption problem, or at
least where to begin looking.
Thanks.
--
John
From: Matthew Harris [MVP] on
Try closing your mstsc.exe process, then renaming/deleting the cache folder at:
C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Terminal Server Client\Cache

-M