First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
csrss.exe High I/O in combination with Terminal service
Not sure if this will help... If you look in proc-explorer on the threads-tab in the csrss process, you should find a thread causing all this IO and having a pretty high cpu/context-switch-delta value. If you suspend this thread does the IO drop? (Do this on the csrss of a test-user session) What is the ... 14 Nov 2008 05:42
Allow RemoteApp but Disable Desktop (2008)
Hi, I would like to let users access remote applications ONLY, not allow them to use the same username/password in the manual connection client to get a desktop. How do I do this? I have successfully deployed RemoteApps, the only problem is that users need to be members of the group "Remote Desktop Users". ... 2 Oct 2008 15:52
Script Terminal Services - Total Sessions Created
How can I script (in VBScript, C#.NET, or PowerShell) the following. I'm looking for the total sessions created (since the last reboot). Thus far, I have only been able to get this number by running QWINSTA /COUNTER and checking the "Total Sessions Created" value. NOTE: this number is not equal to the total... 25 Sep 2008 17:07
NLB Mgr question
I am using NLB on 5 hosts runing 2003 Terminal Server. The only way I can get a reliable connection to the VIP is to configure them in Unicast mode. According to MS documentation I should be able to use nlb mgr (gui) to manage the cluster, from a host outside of the cluster but it does not work. When I conne... 12 Sep 2008 13:46
The server failed to retrieve the SID of Session BRoker
Hi Folks, I have a weird issue. Even through the session broker server says my terminal servers joined ok, the terminal server system logs say differently. I get this message: The server failed to retrieve the security identifier (SID) of the TS Session Broker server. Win32 error code: 0x534. All termin... 9 Sep 2008 05:39
How to use mstscax.dll in Windows CE?
Hi, We used to create wrapper for msrdp.ocx and mstscax.dll in Windows desktop OS as 2k/2k3/xp/vista/2k8; then use them in other applications. Now, we're trying to write similar Active OCX in Windows CE, which will warp MS RDP client component and be used in our other applications. The problem we're experien... 27 Aug 2008 21:49
Windows TS 2008 + licensserver
Hello. I'm experiencing a problem with windows 2008 terminal server and my windows 2008 licens server. The problem is quite simple: The license server dosent give licenses to my 2008 terminal servers but it will however give out licenses to windows 2003 servers. This leads me to belive that there's some ... 22 Aug 2008 03:48
Your Remote Desktop session has ended
Hello all -- I have a Windows 2008 Std installation with Terminal Services installed. The server is a member server of an Active Directory domain. I initially installed and used the Terminal Server on the 2008 machine during the trial period. I setup Remote Apps and had copied the .rdp files to my local w... 3 Aug 2008 18:10
ActiveX control not installed or not enabled
Trying to access a 2008 TS via TS WEB ACCESS, and get the error "ActiceX control not installed or not enabled. The WS is a XP with SP3 installed. Under the IE7 add-ons I don't see the new RDC add-on. and I can't see how to install it, all KB articles say to install SP3, which was already done. ... 9 Aug 2008 07:27
Terminal License Server Manage on Windows 2003
Hi all , i've a little managment problem with a win 2003 TS Lic server on i've mounted DEV CAL (license server and terminakl server are the same machine) . My question is : " Exist a metod with GPO to filter client devices that can connect on that server for protect my TS license ?" For example , in the last we... 17 Jul 2008 16:52