First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
sever delay when users login with printers enabled
We have 30+ users logging in and out on windows 2008 terminal services. it seems that when users connect, the entire server hangs for a few seconds. this is clearly visible in performance monitor where the graph actualy breaks for a period of time because the sever is completley locked. when we uncheck printers... 21 Dec 2009 12:24
Attach To Local Printer
Hi Guys, Is there a way for a user to attach a printer to his laptop (USB etc), and then print to it from a Terminal Server session? Scenario: User has a laptop in Italy. Logs in with Cisco VPN and logs in to Terminal Server in the UK. A document on the TS desktop needs printing. User currently has to em... 6 Jan 2010 12:01
Default.htm and Query String
I'm new to TSWeb and I'm trying to setup out users to automatically connect via TSWeb to one of our 4 TS. I have found how to send them directly to a specific server but my question is this: How can I pass the user name so that it's pre-typed in for them? what I have found so far is: http://xxxx/tsweb/defau... 21 Dec 2009 05:52
Logon scripts for different Terminal Server
All, We have two office locations and single domain, each office has its own logon script to map drives on workstations and Terminal servers. What's the easiest way to make office1 logon script to run when office2 users access office1's Terminal server? Thanks Calvin ... 18 Dec 2009 00:47
Internet explorer 8, not install activex RDP from tsweb
Hello from all XP - internet explorer 8, when i go to http://myfact/tsweb, explorer not install the activex (from others iexplorers run very well) I add URL as confianza I go to complements but not appear with regsvr32 mstscax.dll never I search in google and nothing Please help me Very thanks you for you... 17 Dec 2009 10:23
TS Sessions Very Slow
Hi Guys, I am experiencing very slow performance with Terminal Server sessions during the day when coming in through a wireless router using Cisco VPN. Some people are working quite happily, but others seem to have all sorts of issues. I have just tested it now and it is very slow. Accessing the Terminal Se... 16 Dec 2009 10:09
detect roaming profile
How do I determine if a user profile is roaming? Is there any flag in registry, or is it and AD property? ... 15 Dec 2009 11:11
slowness problem Windows 2008 TS on Blade Center H
Hello people, I have a IBM Blade Center H with 1 blade HS22 and I have installed Windows 2008 enterprise and activated Terminal Server Services. the server has the last patchs and updates. everything is ok until here. the problem is comming when I connect to the server using the mstsc from windows XP or ... 14 Jan 2010 18:05
file names are changing?
Hi, We have a sbs 2003 with also a TS server. Over the last week many of our login profiles seem to have become corrupted and when a user logs in they get a screen as if it is the first time they have logged in with only the basic icons and their individual settings not installed. In TSserver/users there have ... 14 Dec 2009 14:23
Installing new application while other users are logged on
Hi! I have to install a new application on a Windows Server 2003 Terminal Server. First I have to run "change user /INSTALL" and then install the application, then run "change user /EXECUTE" after the application installs. My question actually is whether I can safely do that while other users are logged on... 14 Dec 2009 06:38