From: Ivan Rico on
Hello people,

I have a IBM Blade Center H with 1 blade HS22 and I have installed Windows
2008 enterprise and activated Terminal Server Services. the server has the
last patchs and updates.

everything is ok until here.

the problem is comming when I connect to the server using the mstsc from
windows XP or vista, the session is slow to do anything, open directories,
application even the moving de mouse.

I have checked the network but everything is ok, the switch and the network
adapters are FastEthernet.

can someone give me a hint to solve this problem??

regards

From: Ivan Rico on
came on, nobody knows????

From: Bob Campbell on
Turn off Windows Defender on the client.