First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Newbie Terminal server info ?
I know nothing about terminal server/service, but I've been asked to look at using it to serve an app we want to use with a small number of simultaneous users (<5). I'm looking for some basic background info/web links that actually covers what TS is, how it is setup, how an app is installed to the terminal ser... 6 Jan 2010 13:11
Another way
If you install on windows sshd you can access windows on a different way. You can restart windows from ssh console if Terminal Service do not give answer (if my english very bad, excuse me.) Hank Arnold (MVP) wrote: Re: How to restart terminal services on 2003 sp2 server? 03-May-08 Rocko Saw wrote: SOP. ... 31 Dec 2009 08:48
Easy Print: Redirected printer but not printing
I have some problem bat does not work. I have Windows server 2008 standard Edition 64bit 9GB RAM SP2 configured as Domain Controller and Windows XP Professional SP3 When i print in the event log view: Unable to print the document Test Page owned by Administrator on the HP 3500 BN (redirect 4). Try to print t... 3 Jan 2010 09:25
Strange Copy/Past Behavior
When I copy an image from IE on the local PC, then try to paste it into Word on the remote session, the Paste is available, but nothing happens. Then I bring up Paint in the remote session, do a paste there, and the image shows up. Then go back into Word, and the paste now works there. Is there any way I can f... 28 Dec 2009 11:52
No Logon Dialog Box when connecting from Win7 to Server 2003
When I attempt an RDP connection from my Win7 Pro x64 workstation to our Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 x86 server (running in TS Application Mode), the background of the server's logon screen comes up, but only an outline of the logon dialog box is displayed. Further, typing: username, TAB, password, Enter does ... 6 Jan 2010 12:01
Can't set wallpaper
Hello: I have a Windows 2003 TS server. I am try to set the wallpaper on the server for all uses but the browse button is grayed out? No matter what I do I can not enable it. I thought it was a GPO but could find anything anything. I event moved the server to another OU, ran a gpupdate and rebooted the s... 22 Dec 2009 20:25
Show harvest report error when installing app on Terminal Server.
I have an application that I want to install on a terminal server to publish, but I am having difficulties. The scenario follows as below. The application is dependant on an Oracle install. What I am doing is installing the Oracle client first then I load the program. Then to print Crystal reports, I just m... 28 Dec 2009 10:46
Users unable to connect to printers
I have printers installed on a 2003 Terminal server and any new user the printers show up, but right-click shows a connect option and it will not connect. I can print using Excel and Word, but Outlook needs a default set in order to print. I am really stuck on this, it's been 2 days now of trying differe... 22 Dec 2009 12:37
Prevent users to logon to a particular Terminal Server
Hi, We have 2 Terminal Server here, an old one running W2K3 and a new one on W2K8. We keep the old server for a particular application which does not run under 2008. When this app won't be needed anymore I will put both servers under W2K8. Now the W2K3 server is running low on licenses and I do not want to ... 22 Dec 2009 10:23
Remote Desktop User right in SBS 2003
I have a setup that consist of a SBS 2003 server and a 2003 standard server configured as a terminal server. I have the OU and GPO setup and working. But when I create a new user on the SBS I get this message when logging in to the Terminal Server: "To log on to this remote computer, you must be granted the ... 21 Dec 2009 14:44