From: Paolo on
I have some problem bat does not work.

I have Windows server 2008 standard Edition 64bit 9GB RAM SP2 configured as
Domain Controller and Windows XP Professional SP3

When i print in the event log view:
Unable to print the document Test Page owned by Administrator on the HP 3500
BN (redirect 4). Try to print the document or restart the print spooler.
Data type: RAW. Size of the spool file in bytes: 140050. Number of bytes
printed: 0. Total number of pages in the document: 1. Number of pages
printed: 0. Client computer: \ \ W2008SE. Win32 error code returned by the
print processor: 5. Access denied.

Can you help me? Thank you very mach

From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
Check if this helps:

962930 - Cannot print from Terminal Services Easy Print on Windows
server 2008, access is denied
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=962930

Vera Noest
MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
RDS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net

=?Utf-8?B?UGFvbG8=?= <Paolo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 31
dec 2009 in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services:

Pages: 1
Prev: Strange Copy/Past Behavior
Next: Another way