From: Gerhard on
I have a setup that consist of a SBS 2003 server and a 2003 standard server
configured as a terminal server.

I have the OU and GPO setup and working. But when I create a new user on the
SBS I get this message when logging in to the Terminal Server:

"To log on to this remote computer, you must be granted the Allow log on
through Terminal Services right. By default, members of the Remote Desktop
User group have this right. If you are not a member of the Remote Desktop
User group or another group that has this right, or if the Remote Desktop
User group does not have this right, you must be granted this right manually."

I can fix this by going to the TS as the administrator and add each DC (SBS)
user to the local users on the TS granting them Remote Desktop User rights.
This is a pain to do it this way. I have looked around on the SBS in setting
this up to avoid the above step but can't find anything on how to do it.

Any ideas how to accomplish this?