First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Access TS Gateway from Internet - Certificate
I did the following: ..Created a self-signed certificate on TS Gateway(TSG1) and exported/copied it ..imported it in "Trusted Root Certification Authorites" folder and "Personal" folder on ISA 2006(ISA1) ..imported it in "Trusted Root Certification Authorites" folder on a XP PC which is on Internet ..Created ... 9 Mar 2010 18:07
RDWeb
Hi, I installed RDWeb and everything was working correctly until I was working on removing or find a way to trust the publisher and I found that using a self certificate on the server that it would do it. But I deleted the certificate that was already created and now I cannot access the RDWeb anymore even with... 26 Feb 2010 13:06
using Per user CALs
hi all, i have a 2003 TLS setup with 2003 per user CALs, and a 2003 TS connecting to it. The question i want to ask is: Per user CALs are not monitored in 2003 and will not be upgraded to permanent CALs when user logged in for the 2nd time, so will TS still be able to service client;s access after the grace p... 27 Feb 2010 11:02
User ID and Password
I have a user that has changed her password and I can't figure out how she did it. Her password is set to never expire so she didn't get the box to change it. I've gone through every scenario to try to change it from her workstation and it won't allow a change. ... 27 Feb 2010 11:02
Lost printer for 1 user
Hi, We have 1 remote user with Vista that routinely loses her local printer from her list. When we restart the server it comes back. If it matters the printer is an HP Laser that uses the 6L driver. Our server is TS2003. Thx, D ... 25 Feb 2010 12:34
Installing software is very slow on TS 2003
for everyone out there experiencing the same issue (and not finding the answers on the below mentioned citrix site)... we finally fixed it too! also had problems with some HP printers via Terminal Services, had the "eventID 333 - source application popup" every 5 seconds and (foremost) installing of msi base... 25 Feb 2010 05:52
TS Printer Redirection -Printers not removed from session solved ?
Hi Did you manage to sort out he problem ? What was the cause / solution ? Please send me the details as I'm having the same issues. IFSTOR wrote: TS Printer Redirection -Printers not removed from session 24-May-08 We run Windows 2003 Terminal Server. We have 20 Clients at 3 different sites. We h... 25 Feb 2010 05:52
RDS protocol providor in 2008R2
We're currently looking at the Remote Desktop Protocol Provider APIs in 2008 R2. There is some information missing from the documentation that is required to make use of this. The GetProtocolHandles method requires that the providor supply handles for keyboard and other devices. However there is no informati... 7 Mar 2010 15:11
What ports need to open on firewall to allow TS/RDS CAL checkout?
Hello, What ports must be allowed through a firewall for a W2K8 R2 server or Windows7 client to check out RDS aka TS per device CALs from a W2K8 R2 RDS licensing server? I think port 3389 TCP must be allowed to pass through but I am not sure and if port 1688 TCP must also be allowed. Thanks in advance t... 25 Feb 2010 14:52
Enable Aero on Windows Server 2008 R2
Hello there, I did everything described to enable Aero on a Windows Server 2008 R2 running as a virtual machine on Hyper-V. Any ideas why it's not working?! Here is my environment: Remote Desktop Host: Windows Server 2008 R2 running as a virtual machine on Hyper-V; RDH role and Desktop experience feature install... 2 Mar 2010 09:00