First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
How to print from network printer while on terminal server?
I have two (local) network printers - HP PSC 750xi & Samsung ML-1710. While connected to the remote (windows server 2003) Terminal Server I am able to print on the HP. However, when I try to print on the Samsung, the printer activates as if it's going to print and then does nothing. Anyone know what I need to ... 5 Mar 2010 05:04
terminal service
hello, i have a server2008 with terminal services, when i try to conect to terminal services, he makes the connection and gives the user and login, but when i insert he gives me bad user or password and makes that with every user including the administrator . i can logon in server normally only in terminal serv... 15 Mar 2010 05:43
Performance issue with real-time mapping programs?
I have a small 3ghz Quad Core 2003 server running as a Terminal Server. For standard office applications it's fine, no problems with performance. The system has 4GB ram, never seems to use more than 1GB and the CPU load shows about 15% across all cores at peak times, normally about 15% on core 1 and 2-8% on t... 3 Mar 2010 10:42
How best to control which programs are accessible via TS?
I know I can control access to programs via 'Software Restriction Policies.' But is there a way to show only the programs relevant to the TS user -- something akin to multiple profiles on a regular XP/Vista workstation? Thanks. ... 8 Mar 2010 11:57
TS License Server Crashed - Any Way to Transfer
I guess the title about says it all. The server we used as our TS licensing server came to an abrupt end. Now our Citrix users cannot log in. Not sure if it is going to affect other TS stuff, but I'm guessing it is. I know zilch about TS licensing. Is there any way to recover and transfer those licenses? ... 3 Mar 2010 04:05
Keep the files and folders view configuration
Hi I have 3 Win2003 TS server, I"m using Roaming profiles. Everything work ok, except when a user change the view configuration to details or something else after logoff and logon the view is not saved. Any idea? Than'x Shay __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signat... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
ts client program
Hi When I try to ruu an application from the ts client, option, program. Every thing ok, but when I finish the program the session stay active, what should I do when I close the application the session also terminate? Than'x Shay __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus sign... 3 Mar 2010 07:21
Server 2008 R2 RDS Office 2007 freezing
Hi, Since upgrading our 2008 TS to 2008 R2 RDS we have been having problems with various Office 2007 applications freezing. Is anyone else seeing this problem and have a solution? A Google search has turn up similar issues with references to DEP. TIA David ... 2 Mar 2010 00:16
Way to disallow non-console sessions to log in?
We have Windows Server 2003 with terminal services set up. I want to disallow a non-console session with user ID "datapoller" from being able to log in while a console session with same user ID "datapoller" is logged in. Is this possible? I tried enabling the setting to restrict each user to one session, but... 1 Mar 2010 15:20
Migration Profiles, best practices help
Hi guys, I've a windows 2008 terminal server with about 60 users that use it, now I need to move all profiles and their configuration (Outlook, printers, etc.) to another 2008 server. I want to avoid to copy and configure manually each profile (argh..) so I hope that you can suggest me the correct procedure ... 28 Feb 2010 08:54