From: Shay on
Hi

When I try to ruu an application from the ts client, option, program. Every
thing ok, but when I finish the program the session stay active, what should
I do when I close the application the session also terminate?

Than'x
Shay

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4907 (20100302) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
Check this:

User sessions don't logoff when users quit their starting or
published application
http://ts.veranoest.net/ts_faq_applications.htm#logoffsession

Vera Noest
MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
RDS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net

"Shay" <shayhanya(a)yahoo.com> wrote on 02 mar 2010 in
microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services: