From: Mark C on
I guess the title about says it all. The server we used as our TS licensing
server came to an abrupt end. Now our Citrix users cannot log in. Not sure
if it is going to affect other TS stuff, but I'm guessing it is.

I know zilch about TS licensing. Is there any way to recover and transfer
those licenses? If they are actual files, then we should have it on tape
backup. I'm just not sure if it's something you can restore to another
machine or not.

Thanks

From: Silvia Doomra [MSFT] on
Do you have the paper work with you like Agreement numbers?

If so, yes you can migrate you licenses by calling Clearinghouse.
For more details check the post:
http://blogs.msdn.com/rds/archive/2009/03/06/migrating-a-windows-server-2003-license-server.aspx

Hope that helps!
Thanks