From: Lu�s Miguel on
hello, i have a server2008 with terminal services, when i try to conect to
terminal services, he makes the connection and gives the user and login,
but when i insert he gives me bad user or password and makes that with
every user including the administrator .
i can logon in server normally only in terminal services he give me that.

thanks for your support

From: Lu�s Miguel on
hello , i discover that in windows vista work fine in windows xp doesn't
work .