From: Dan on
I have two (local) network printers - HP PSC 750xi & Samsung ML-1710. While
connected to the remote (windows server 2003) Terminal Server I am able to
print on the HP. However, when I try to print on the Samsung, the printer
activates as if it's going to print and then does nothing. Anyone know what I
need to do in order to print on the Samsung? Thanks.

From: Danny Sanders on
Anything in event viewer?

hth
DDS

From: Dan on
"Danny Sanders" wrote:

> Anything in event viewer?
>

> hth
> DDS

The printer queue takes the document and moments later removes it as if it
successfully was printed. When I check the event viewer there is a notice
that states: "Document owned by Dan was printed on Samsung Universal Print
Driver in session 1 via port TS001." But unfortunately, the printer does not
actually print any document.
From: Rob on
Dan <Dan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> "Danny Sanders" wrote:
>
>> Anything in event viewer?
>>

>> hth
>> DDS
>
> The printer queue takes the document and moments later removes it as if it
> successfully was printed. When I check the event viewer there is a notice
> that states: "Document owned by Dan was printed on Samsung Universal Print
> Driver in session 1 via port TS001." But unfortunately, the printer does not
> actually print any document.

I once had such an issue in a Citrix server and it was cured by removing
the (roaming) profile for the complaining user.
Apparently some bad setting for that user, but I never found what the
problem was.
From: Danny Sanders on
Sounds like Windows is doing what it is supposed to do...........I would
check with Samsung