First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
SBS 2008 + terminal services.
Hi there, A customer of mine is asking for file-server & Exchange services that would be well served by SBS 2008. They currently use VNC quite regularly (to work from home, foreign work- related trips), and the impression I get is that an SBS domain would pretty much involve switching to Remote Web Workplace... 20 Jan 2010 11:48
Troubleshoot Auth
I have a web based app that is works locally on a sql server and on a dc, but when authenticating from a terminal server I get an "Invalid username or password" error. I have been trying to use filemon and regmon but have been unable so far to track down the problem. Are there any other utilities which might he... 19 Jan 2010 19:13
2008 no grace period warning
When I log in to my 2008 server, I no longer get the licensing grace period warning. Is there some other way to see how much longer it has left? Thank you. ... 21 Jan 2010 05:39
last mstsc version and protocol error
Hello, since we installed the latest mstsc 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255) Remote Control does no more work. We get a protocol error and then the clients exits. I installed a very old ( version 5 ) client. With this client all works as expected. Is this a know problem and is there a solution ? T... 19 Jan 2010 09:03
Different remote desktop connection timout settings to different users
Hi All, OS: MS server 2003 I have a following problem. I want that on admin(console) account terminal service timout is set to 15 minutes and on account "user_1" I want that timeout is disabled. I can edit console timeout from registry but how I can edit user_1 settings. Do I need copy registry keys to under ... 19 Jan 2010 05:46
Solution
Having found the solution after a long google-session. problem: outlook anyhwere and ts-gateway are running on the same machine. background: Both are using RPC over HTTP, thus authentication on the RPC-directory on the default web page. ts-gateway is using ntlm-auth and outlook anyhwere basis-auth per standard.... 14 Jan 2010 13:34
Deleting Printers from the Terminal Server 2003
Some users some how got multiply instances of their printers on the Terminal Server and now they can not print to any of them. I can not delete the printers for I get an error message "the Printer is miss named or has lost it's connection with the server". How can I delete these printers?? Help?? Fox7 ... 12 Jan 2010 14:06
Some Remote Desktop Clients can't see their local drives in RDP session
Hello All I have a terminal server where a few users can't see their local drives even though they get mapped. They can access the drives with \\tsclient\c but they don't see the drives in file explorer. I have had the clients update their Remote Desktop Client to the latest version but the problem is still t... 12 Jan 2010 08:15
How to run RemoteApps from corporate portal
How can we run RemoteApps from a page on our corporate portal? I'm sure this is a common scenario, but I can't find docs on how to do it. I want to have an area of the portal home page with individual icons for corporate apps. I don't want the users to have to logon to an external Remote Desktop Web Access ... 11 Jan 2010 04:20
TS Web Access
Hello All, We've got an application that we will want to make available to a number of users in many different geographical locations. It's not a web based app. They'd only need to be able to see/run this one application. I was originally thinking of citrix but after reading up on TS 2008 Web Access I t... 6 Jan 2010 12:01