From: Coop on
How can we run RemoteApps from a page on our corporate portal? I'm sure
this is a common scenario, but I can't find docs on how to do it. I want to
have an area of the portal home page with individual icons for corporate
apps. I don't want the users to have to logon to an external Remote Desktop
Web Access page to get to their list of applications. (By the way, I'm a
network admin familiar with Terminal Services, but not a web developer. I
work with web developers, but they're not familiar with TS.)

I think there is a Remote Desktop Web Access webpart for SharePoint 2007,
however, we're not using SharePoint. We're using Ektron CMS 400 which is
pure .NET platform. Our portal server is W2k3. I've just installed a
RemoteApps server and a Web Access server on Windows Server 2008 R2.

What do our web developers need to do to customize the portal page to call
applications? Is it a link to a Remote Desktop Connection? Are there any
docs with examples of what the tags look like?

Thanks for your help.