From: dlw on
When I log in to my 2008 server, I no longer get the licensing grace period
warning. Is there some other way to see how much longer it has left?
Thank you.

From: Ritesh Chitlangia [MSFT] Ritesh Chitlangia on
You can use Licensing diagnosis tool to see that.
This is avalable under tsconfig.msc snap-in on server.

From: Ritesh Chitlangia [MSFT] on
My bad, Licensing diagnosis will only tell if server is inside grace period
or outside of it.
To get no. of Days you need to use WMI provider.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb892057(VS.85).aspx