First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Remote Desktop Connection Dropped upon typing.
Hello, I have three PowerPC G4 based Workstations running Tiger (10.4.11) and Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0.1. I can connect and login to an account on the server running Microsoft Server 2008 R2 Enterprise if I save the username and password in the client. Once connected I can use... 14 Dec 2009 00:11
where's UPHClean for Windows 2003 x64
Hi all, Need a stable copy of UPHClean for Windows 2003 x64. Can't find it. Could someone point me in the right direction? thanks Pete ... 29 Oct 2009 09:51
New Terminal Server
I'm setting up a new Windows 2003 Terminal Server. I'm looking for some disk space guidelines. ... 27 Oct 2009 13:40
TS user can't permanently delete/move desktop items
I am an administrator of a 2003 server that has up to 10 users logging on to TS for shared applications. Recently we moved from a globally shared desktop folder to an individual desktop. I did this by changing Desktop Folder Redirection for TS Users from \\TSServer\TSEnv$\TS Office\Desktop to \\TSServer\TSProfi... 31 Oct 2009 05:42
TS Licensing on W2K3 TS
I have an existing environment with SBS 2003 on which I want to activate terminal services licensing. The server that will host the application needs to be a W2K3 server as the application isn't supported on W2K8. Problem is that my supllier can't provide any TS Cals anymore for W2k3, so he states that I should ... 27 Oct 2009 14:48
64 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software Be+*vN!PEkfYRsZ>aYM=zJiI_ ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
roaming terminal server profiles except one terminal server
How would you go about setting up one terminal server so terminal server users with roaming profiles use a local profile on justn that one terminal server? Their profile path is set in the user's properties not in group policy. TIA DDS ... 26 Oct 2009 11:04
Can't connect to Win 2003 via MSTSC from any other computer.
I have a Windows Server 2003 SP2 machine that I can not connect to using MSTSC. All machines are on the same subnet. No other computers can connect, though this machine can connect to others. No Firewall running, Anti-Virus is ok, Services are ok, nothing in the Event logs. I did a packet capture and see the ... 2 Nov 2009 12:24
How do you activate Term Server 2008 beyond the 120 day grace period
Someone setup a Terminal server for my client and did not active the licenses. It has been beyond the 120 day grace period and now of course nobody can connect. Now it will not allow me to start the TS licensing service. I removed the TS licensing server and now I cannot add it again. The TS licensing server is the ... 20 Oct 2009 01:18
50 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:24