From: Harrison Midkiff on
Hello:

I have a Windows 2003 TS server. I am try to set the wallpaper on the
server for all uses but the browse button is grayed out? No matter what I
do I can not enable it. I thought it was a GPO but could find anything
anything. I event moved the server to another OU, ran a gpupdate and
rebooted the server but still can not get to the browse button.

Anyone have any suggestions? I think it could be related to permissions?

Harrison Midkiff

From: DoubleJava on
How about "Enforce Removal of Remote Desktop Wallpaper" found in the
following location within a GPO: "Computer Configuration\Administrative
Templates\Windows Components\Terminal Services"?

Or, depending on what type of wallpaper it is:

There are several posible options found in the following location within a
GPO: "User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Desktop\Active Desktop".

Or,

You can check the setting for "Active Desktop" found under: Start\All
Programs\Adminstative Tools\Terminal Services Configuration\Server Settings".

Hope that helps!

-DoubleJava