From: Dan231 on
I have printers installed on a 2003 Terminal server and any new user the
printers show up, but right-click shows a connect option and it will not
connect.

I can print using Excel and Word, but Outlook needs a default set in order
to print.

I am really stuck on this, it's been 2 days now of trying different options.
From: Dan231 on
I should add that it is a 2003 Terminal Server and we use thin clients.
As a test I have disabled all GPO and I still cannot connect to any printer.
Is this a user account issue then or a setting somewhere?