First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
RDP_Tcp (Listener) missing from Terminal Services Manager
I have a Windows 2003 server that used to run Remote Desktop just fine.. We rebooted it yesterday and after the reboot, Remote Desktop won't work. I've narrowed the problem down (probably) to that under the Terminal Services Manager, the server shows up, and it shows a Console connection but it doesn't show "R... 26 Oct 2006 20:30
Cannot find Active Desktop HTML file
I have 2003 Standard server with 40 users RDPing in. 2 weeks ago the server crashed and one user got this message when she logged on: "Internet Explorer cannot find the Active Desktop HTML file. This file is needed for your Active Desktop. To turn off Active Desktop, click OK." Her desktop then changed to sh... 7 Oct 2006 17:39
Redirected printers will not print
We are having a weird issue with redirected printers. When the user logs on, the printer is brought over fine, but when they try and print, the job just sits there in queue. These errors are being logged ID 6161 The document Test Page owned by administrator failed to print on printer Dell Inkjet Printer J740 (... 28 Sep 2006 08:41
Get remote IP connected to T.Server
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some dll, ole, ocx that gives me the IP of the remote pc connected to a terminal server session. I have a powerbuilder application that will run each time the pc connects by terminal server and I need to know its ip. Thank you ! Cristian ... 26 Sep 2006 10:39
Missing Start button in 2003 TS client
I have no clue about this one...... Its a newly installed server (W2K3 Std.) with Terminal Server in Application mode. It is in Full Security mode as well. When a regular user uses Remote Desktop Connector to start a TS session, all works fine except there is no Start button anywhere. The taskbar was a little ... 28 Sep 2006 14:33
Win32_SessionDirectorySession - DisconnectTime
What's the proper way to interpret the .DisconnectTime property value from a Win32_SessionDirectorySession query? - David ... 22 Sep 2006 13:50
Terminal Services will not work
I am running a windows 2003 SBS server and had termianl services configured for administration. It was working for about a year and then it stopped. I trouble shooting the issues. The terminal service is started. When I check the proproperties and click the dependency tab, I receive the following error: ... 31 Aug 2006 15:01
Roaming Profiles v Terminal Server Profiles
Can anyone tell me which one i should use when remote workers connecting into the company want to view their profile. I read somewhere a few months ago about Microsoft advising that terminal server and roaming profiles should not point to the same place. However apart from them connecting to the terminal server... 31 Aug 2006 13:57
Remote Desktop Administration not working
I have a fresh version of Windows 2003 installed and I am trying to get Terminal Services (Remote Administration) to work. In Windows 2003 this is installed by default so all that needs to be done is enable it under the remote tab under System. I do a netstat -a -o and I don't see a listening port on 3389 ... 30 Aug 2006 11:46
Active Terminal Connections Count
Hi, can anyone tell me how to use Wtsapi32.dll to get the count of active terminal connections running on a Terminal Server? I tried WTSEnumerateSessions and WTSQuerySessionInformation. They seem to only give information about one terminal session. Thanks, Lin Mei ... 30 Aug 2006 16:38