First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Need Help mapping printer with TS 2003
I have a W2K3 server running TS. I have one computer who's printer will not map through to the server. The computer is W2K Pro using a HP LJ1100 printer (Parallel not USB). The computer used to be able to connect just fine and print. Now when she tries to connect it won't map the printer. In the event log,... 11 Jul 2006 14:38
Client Printer Ports Missing for USB
Hi, I have two clients who connect remotely to a 2003 Terminal Server who do not get session printers created. The server doesn't even try to create the printers. I have determined that the issue is they are USB printers but neither client machine has a USB001 port, only a DOT4_001 port. After researching th... 19 Jun 2006 14:14
printing via serial port redirection
Hello, We have a teller application that uses a serial receipt/validation printer. We are testing it to run on Windows 2003 Terminal Server with or without Citrix Presentation Server 4. We are trying to get printing working without Citrix using the Epson TM-U375 printer. With Citrix we are able to print t... 14 Jun 2006 09:05
the publisher could not be verified
Hello, We are running a win2k03 standard edition terminal server. Our users get the following warning when attempting to run an application: "the publisher could not be verified. are you sure you want to run this software?" click run or cancel Does anyone know how to disable this message? ... 2 May 2006 00:16
Windows CE Remote Desktop Connectoin
This was the best place that I could find to post this, since there isn't a Windows CE group. We have several Intermec CK31 handheld computers running Windows CE, (version 4.2). On these handhelds, we use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to a server and then run a program there. The RDC version is 5.1.... 14 Apr 2006 08:47
Access is denied when using MSG.exe
I configured windows server 2003 to run as a terminal services. when I log with a user i'm receiving this error. the command is : msg username message who username is not the same as the user who is logged Error sending message to session RDP-Tcp#64 : Error 5 Error [5]:Access is denied. If i'm log with and a... 29 Mar 2006 13:51
MsGina 1010
Hello- I keep seeing the following error in event viewer (Source: MsGina, Event ID: 1010): Failed to set the user's home directory (Drive F: connected to Share \\vhapugnas1\JoeUser). For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. How do I configure GPO to ... 20 Mar 2006 11:05
TS Logon Restriction by hours
Does anyone know a way of restricting a given 2003 domain account so that it can only logon to a Windows 2000 Terminal Server during a certain window of time, WITHOUT using the normal 'Logon Hours' restrictions for a domain account (as these would prevent the account from logging into the network at all during thi... 14 Mar 2006 09:44
Local Printers not recognized
I have Windows 2003 Terminal Services w/ SP1 and when I run an RDP session from a computer that has a locally attached printer (HP 895), it does not show up under printers. I have the settings defined to redirect local printers. I do see in the even logs three errors for other printer types: Event Type: Er... 15 Mar 2006 16:27
TSWeb AuthenticationLevel
Can anyone tell me if the AuthenticationLevel property is or will be available in TSWeb, as it is in the Remote Desktop Connection? On Jan 16, Rob had this same question. I'm troubled by the same issue. To me it looks like the AuthenticationLevel property is only available through the IMsRdpClient4 -- IMsRd... 5 Mar 2006 22:56