From: Zamach on
When I log onto one of my 2003 Terminal Servers (SP1) I recieve the following
three messages in the System Log:

(This one twice - Event ID 1020 TermService)
TermService clustering failed to update the session directory,
hresult=0x80004005.
(Third message - Event ID 1005 TermServJet)
The server sucessfully joined the Session Directory CORPSRV.

I am trying to figure out why I am getting those errors and then a success
every time I log in. I am logging in through a console connection as a Domain
Administrator.
Session directory is on a independent server and is configured through GP
and
we use an F5 unit to load balance.

Pages: 1
Prev: Terminal Server stopped working...
Next: RPC Error