From: Dr. Hopkins on
Any information regarding this subject would be greatly appreciated. I am
running W2K3 SBS @ work. This server runs and manages several programs that
I use for my office. My problem is that I can only have 2 users logged onto
the system at any one time. I can go into the RDP-tcp properties panel and
there is a place to change the number of connections that are allowed.
Unfortunately, I am limited to a max of two connection (I should be able to
have 5 simultaneous connections). There is a message at the bottom of the
RDP-tcp properties panel that states the following:
This server is configured in the default remote desktop mode for Remote
Administration, which allows a maximum of two simultaneous remote connections.

Please Help!

Mike
--
Michael Hopkins DC
From: Roger Crawford on
This is for Admin purposes only on the Small Business Server 2003 there is
no more Terminal Services Application Mode on SBS 2003. You have to have a
second server to run the Terminal Services on.

Roger Crawford
HTS

From: Jeff Pitsch [MVP] on
The two connections are for admin purposes only. It violates the license
agreement to have users using those connections as terminal services
connections to run applications.

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
http://www.sbcgatekeeper.com
Your Terminal Services Security Website

From: Dr. Hopkins on
Is there a way to have more than 2 remote desktop connections to my SBS?
--
Michael Hopkins DC

From: Roger Crawford on
No you are limited to 2 unless you get another server to run Terminal