From: jonnysims on
when a user logs off a my terminal server the session goes into a "down"
state which cannot be reset due to this error

"Session reset failed
(Error 7024 - the requested operation cannot be completed because the
terminal connection is currently busy processing a connect, disconnect,
reset, or delete operation.)"

The Csrss.exe process is running in each of these sessions but cannot be
stoped as it is a critical system process, dont know if this has anything to
do with it?

As my users are constantly loging on and off thoughout the day the terminal
server soon fills up with these downed sessions and eventully the server
stops allowing new connections.

does anyone know what causes this and even better how to remedy it?
From: Rong Chen [MSFT] on
Is this "down" session persistent or does it disappear after a while?

Thanks

Rong

From: jonnysims on
its persistant.