From: Joe Guerry on
I routinely connect to the console session on a W2k3 SP1 server (Enterprise,
Terminal Server, App Mode). On occassion, I am unable to reconnect to the
existing session, and receive the following error:

Error Message Title Bar: Login Connect Error
Message: Error connecting to existing session for user (id0). The operation
completed successfully.

Clicking OK (the only option) terminates the process.

On a few occassions, I have been able to logon to the console session at the
server, on other occassions, I can get the same error at the server. In this
case, I use the Terminal Services Manager to log off the hung session. I can
log back on normally at that point.

Thanks,

Joe Guerry