From: D. Bell on
Just as of recent, we are getting the following message when trying to
connect to our local drives over RDC (for example, copying a file from the
remote server to our local c-drive):

"\\tsclient\C\foldername is not accessible. You might not have permission
to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to
find out if you have access permissions.

The networks path was not found."

It's always worked fine until recently. Did some critical update that I may
have installed affected this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All permissions are set correctly.

Thanks,

db

From: Patrick Rouse on
Does this happen from every client, for every user? Have you checked in
Terminal Services Configruation (tscc.msc)? This can also be disabled via
GPO, or via the client's Remote Desktop Client settings. One can not force
the remote desktop client to enable client drive redirection, so users could
disable this.

--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server