From: Adrian77 on
I have a Windows 2003 SP1 Standard edition and installed the Terminal Service.
I can connect myself using the RDP. When i try to use mstsc /console i put
the ipaddress of the server it arrive to ask the username and the password
and after popup a window with "Error connecting to existing session for
<username> (Id 0). The operation completed successfully."
and doesn't allow me to connect on the console of the server.On other
servers works fine, same updates same model, same group policy settings.
I wonder what is stopping me to access the console session on the server ?
Thank you

From: Roman Porter [MSFT] on
Adrian,

This may be related to Nvidia drivers on your server, please review the
following thread and try it's corresponding solution:
http://www.mcse.ms/message712501.html

Thanks,
Roman

From: Adrian77 on
Hello Roman,
thank you for your reply.
Unfortunally the video card installed is ATI RN50 Video Controller not Nvidia.
Any other suggestion ?
Thank you

"Roman Porter [MSFT]" wrote:

> Adrian,
>
> This may be related to Nvidia drivers on your server, please review the
> following thread and try it's corresponding solution:
> http://www.mcse.ms/message712501.html
>
> Thanks,
> Roman
>
> "Adrian77" <Adrian77(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a Windows 2003 SP1 Standard edition and installed the Terminal
> >Service.
> > I can connect myself using the RDP. When i try to use mstsc /console i put
> > the ipaddress of the server it arrive to ask the username and the password
> > and after popup a window with "Error connecting to existing session for
> > <username> (Id 0). The operation completed successfully."
> > and doesn't allow me to connect on the console of the server.On other
> > servers works fine, same updates same model, same group policy settings.
> > I wonder what is stopping me to access the console session on the server ?
> > Thank you

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows hangs
Next: RDP 6.1.6000 Client DLL